Friday, May 13, 2016

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: Sask. author Connie Gault heading to Festival of Words

Connie Gault, author of ‘A Beauty,’ is headed to
the 2016 Saskatchewan Festival of Words in July.
Submitted photo
By Lisa Goudy


Author Connie Gault finds that creating characters is a fun way to spend her time.
“The more I write, the better I get at creating characters and it’s really fun. It’s kind of like playing house. You get to imagine these people and everything that happens to them,” she said.
“I like working with language, so I always get kind of excited about words and how I like the challenge of trying to make things come to life just using words.”
Gault was born in Saskatchewan, but since her father was in the air force, she travelled around to many other provinces. She completed her last two years of high school in Moose Jaw and worked in the city for a while before getting married and moving to Regina.

No comments:

Post a Comment