Friday, April 29, 2016

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: Lisa's Corner: A fan-tastic experience at Fan Expo Regina

By Lisa Goudy

For the third year in a row, I attended Fan Expo Regina and for the third year in a row, I walked away unbelievably ecstatic.
So many things make this event great every year– the celebrity guests, the photo ops, the panels with a Q&A section, the autograph area, the floor with tons of exclusive and one-of-a-kind merchandise and the countless costumes of different characters from a variety of fandoms.
This year was no exception. Fan Expo Regina was a magical experience once more, held this past weekend. The first year had 8,000 attendees. The second year had more than 15,000. I haven’t seen any official estimates yet, but if I had to guess based on how busy everything was, especially on Saturday, I would guess the third year topped 2015 attendance.

1 comment: