Thursday, April 21, 2016

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: The art of cosplay with Yelaina May

Calgary cosplayer heading to Fan Expo Regina 2016

Cosplayer Yelaina May from Calgary
is seen as Morrigan from Dragon Age.
Submitted photo
By Lisa Goudy
 
By day, Yelaina May works at a bank in Calgary. In her spare time, she cosplays as a video game character.
“That seems to be my hobby and it’s slowly taking over my life and I’m not at all upset about it,” she said. “I’m totally hooked.”

May will be a guest at Fan Expo Regina on April 23 and 24 at Evraz Place. She will have a booth set up and on April 23, she will do a cosplay panel.
“I’m very excited. I haven’t gone to any conventions outside of Alberta before, so I’m looking forward to enjoying them in Saskatchewan,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment