Sunday, July 19, 2015

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: Trotting to music

RCMP Musical Ride makes two stops in Moose Jaw
Members of the RCMP Musical Ride perform during the
July 19, 2015 show at the Moose Jaw Exhibition Grounds.
Lisa Goudy/Times-Herald
    

By Lisa Goudy

Const. Tracy Aube spent a year in training before embarking on her first road tour with the RCMP Musical Ride.

A member of the RCMP Musical
Ride makes a turn during their July
19, 2015 show in Moose Jaw.
Lisa Goudy/Times-Herald
"For me, this is living my dream," she said while sitting on her 12-year-old horse, Rory, at the end of the Moose Jaw show on Sunday.

"I find it hard work. Every horse is different. We have to work harder on some than others. This guy is one of the hard ones and this guy likes to slow down, so in order to keep him up, I have to use a lot of legs so I'm squeezing a lot."

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment