Saturday, July 18, 2015

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: Tremendous times at San Diego Comic-Con

Paradise at SDCC 2015 for sisters Lisa and Meghan Goudy
Lisa Goudy as Superman (left) and Meghan Goudy as
Faora (right) pose in the Hall H line on July 10, 2015
at San Diego Comic-Con International 2015.
Submitted photo

By Lisa Goudy

As soon as I took my seat in the mammoth 6,500-seat hall, I was so excited I almost started shaking.

It had been a long night. Having lined up for hours and having had two or three hours of sleep near the harbor on hard grass covered in burrs, I knew when I sat down, it would all be worth it.

Hugh Jackman sits on Jennifer Lawrence's lap during
the X-Men: Apocalypse panel at Hall H on July 11, 2015
at San Diego Comic-Con International 2015.
Photo by Meghan Goudy
This was, after all, Saturday of San Diego Comic-Con International 2015 and Saturday's Hall H programming always featured a lot of huge panels.

It's also notoriously hard to get into. We lined up sometime on Friday, received our wristbands for the first panel of the day at 1:45 a.m. and, being diehards, we camped out overnight.

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment