Friday, March 4, 2016

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: New hyperbaric chamber unveiled

The new hyperbaric chamber is shown in the Dr. F.H. Wigmore Regional Hospital on March 4, 2016.
Lisa Goudy/Times-Herald
New hyperbaric chamber operational next week

By Lisa Goudy

Brent Evans was so grateful for the hyperbaric chamber that he pledged to dig his heels in to keep it in Moose Jaw.

And that's exactly what he did.

"About five years ago I was found on my shop floor. They thought I'd originally had a heart attack, later diagnosed as carbon monoxide poisoning. Within 24 hours, I'd hard three treatments though the hyperbaric chamber and as good as new they say," said Evans, longtime resident of Moose Jaw.

"I own an excavating company and I told them that if it needs to be dug or the old chamber needs to be moved, ask me and I'll do it for free. So when it came about that they were going to put the chamber here, the excavation for the area that we're in, I did that free of charge."

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment