Sunday, September 29, 2013

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: SRCA finals fun for all ages

Blair Norris, 18, of Hanley, Sask. competes in pole
bending at the Saskatchewan Riding Clubs Association
(SRCA) provincial finals on Sept. 29, 2013 at the Golden
Mile Arena at the Moose Jaw Exhibition Grounds.
Times-Herald photo by Lisa Goudy
By Lisa Goudy


For 18-year-old Blair Norris of Hanley, Sask., the Saskatchewan Riding Clubs Association (SRCA) provincial finals is about more than winning a title.

“I haven’t placed, but that’s OK with me. I just like competing,” she said on Sunday morning. “I love being with my horse and riding. Barrel racing is my favourite and I like … meeting new people.”

From Friday through Sunday, the 47th annual SRCA finals took place at the Golden Mile Arena at the Moose Jaw Exhibition Grounds.

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment