Monday, July 29, 2013

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: Repulsively good fun at YaraCentre camp

Asia Wills reacts after tasting some baby food
during a game of baby food roulette at the Reality
TV Day Camp at YaraCentre on Monday.
Times-Herald photo by Lisa Goudy
By Lisa Goudy


Disgusted kids’ faces and laughter filled YaraCentre as they tasted interesting foods.

Monday was the first day of the four-day Reality TV Day Camp for kids aged eight to 13 at YaraCentre. The games and activities on Monday were similar to challenges from the reality TV show FearFactor.

“I am very happy that my dad signed me up for this camp because it’s really fun,” said participant Anna Maelde. “I like the field activities, but my most favourite part is all the food activities like the one that we did (Monday) morning with the pudding.”

Read more

For a Times-Herald slideshow of images from Monday's camp, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment