Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: Plunging for a cause

Local Saskatchewan Law Enforcement Torch Run district to hold Polar Plunge for Special Olympics

Submitted photo
The Moose Jaw district of the Saskatchewan Law
Enforcement Torch Run are holding a Polar Plunge next month.
By Lisa Goudy

Const. Landon Giraudier has never plunged into a bin of cold water, but 2017 will mark his first time.

“Hopefully we have good weather for it and it’s going to be seasonally overwarm,” he said. “People ask me, ‘What’s the temperature going to be?’ I say, ‘I don’t know because I don’t care. I’m plunging either way. It’s going to be fun.’”

Members of the local Saskatchewan Law Enforcement Torch Run (LETR) district are holding Moose Jaw’s first Polar Plunge as a fundraiser for Special Olympics Saskatchewan

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment