Sunday, April 21, 2013

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: Michael Bublé had vision for his Juno hosting script

Juno Awards host Michael Bublé poses in front
of the stage during a press conference on
Saturday at the Brandt Centre in Regina.
Times-Herald photo by Lisa Goudy
By Lisa Goudy

REGINA - Juno Awards host Michael Bublé said he had a specific vision for his script.

“I knew what I wanted so strongly. I knew what I thought was funny and what worked and what I thought great moments were from the very top to ending of the show,”said Bublé on Saturday during a media press conference in Regina. “I want to walk away and for everybody to say they had a blast watching.”

The 37-year-old singer, songwriter and father-to-be hosted the 42nd annual Juno Awards at the Brandt Centre in Regina on Sunday night. While he was the host, he said the night wasn’t about him.

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment