Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Greetings from 2012

First of all, I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! I hope 2012 is a kind year to you!


Photo by Ntawnis Piapot

For me, 2011 was a big year in schooling, professional and personal life. Not only did I learn to improve my print journalism skills, but I also had the chance to produce a radio show at the University of Regina School of Journalism and travel to more parts of the world. I've made some great friends and look forward to meeting new ones.


I want to take this opportunity to thank the staff at the Regina Leader-Post for everything during my internship there in the fall. I learned a lot and had fun on the job and I have you to thank for that. The experiences I have gained have enhanced my qualities as an up and coming journalist.


Now here I am in the early stages of 2012 and in my final semester of university and journalism school. This term I'll be busy writing news stories, features, opinion pieces and papers on the history of the media and about how journalism works in other parts of the world.


Stay tuned for stories to be posted on my blog and check back in soon!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Looking forward to reading more on Lisa's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I'll keep an eye on it for sure. Happy 2012 to you also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback and for reading my blog! Stay tuned for more posts coming soon!

    ReplyDelete