Friday, June 13, 2014

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: Lisa's Corner: There’s nothing quite like live theatre

By Lisa Goudy


I’ve always loved live theatre. I’ve seen it on so many scales and I’ve enjoyed my experience every time. I’ve seen multiple Broadway shows in New York City. I’ve seen travelling Broadway productions that have come to Regina and Saskatoon. I’ve been to countless Globe Theatre productions in Regina over a span of many years. I’ve seen RuBarb Productions performances in Moose Jaw.

I’ve loved every minute of every production in every theatre I’ve attended. We need to value the nature of the arts and of live theatre. It entertains. It makes us laugh. It makes us cry. It makes us reflect on our own lives. It makes us feel. Those qualities can never be overvalued and we should all appreciate the beauty of live theatre.

Read more

1 comment: