Monday, October 7, 2013

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: Miscommunication and confusion around a fence

Grace Street resident appeals order to move newly built fence
Cheryl Ingalls addresses executive committee
to appeal a city order under the boulevard
bylaw regarding their fence at the corner of
the lane at 965 Grace St. and 10th Avenue
Northwest at Monday's meeting.
Times-Herald photo by Lisa Goudy

By Lisa Goudy


A local couple’s fence was a subject of discussion at Monday’s executive committee meeting.

“I built a fence and we just moved it out another five feet from where it was. I asked the city if I could do that and they said, ‘Yeah as long as you stay five feet away from the curb,’” said Neil Ingalls prior to Monday’s meeting. “So I did and that’s all they told me. They didn’t tell me I had any other issues.”


No comments:

Post a Comment