Friday, May 4, 2012

Moose Jaw Times-Herald - Lisa's Corner: Superheroes are living in our own backyard

By Lisa Goudy

I’ve been thinking a lot about superheroes this week. It started exactly a week ago when I watched the finale of the 10th and final season of the hit television show Smallville. For those of you who don’t know, Smallville is a about a young Clark Kent struggling to find his place in the world and take on his destiny to become the hero we know and love - Superman.

I know the finale actually aired on television in 2011, but being late to start watching the show (and very quickly getting permanently hooked on it), I watched all 10 seasons on DVD since watching season one in late 2006. As a small aside, I have to say that the finale certainly didn’t disappoint and although it was very exciting to watch, it was also kind of sad to watch the final episode of a show that aired for 10 years.

2 comments: