Monday, November 28, 2011

Leader-Post: People and size big draws at Agribition for U.K. visitors

International visitors (from left) John Barlow of Langshire,
England, Richard Priestley of Yorkshire and Ellis Mutch
of Aberdeenshire, Scotland, view some cattle at Agribition
 on Thursday.

Photograph by: Bryan Schlosser, Leader-Post, Leader-Post


What stood out at Agribition for a group of young visitors from the United Kingdom is how welcoming everybody is and how big everything is.


Read more





International visitors (left to right) John Barlow of Langshire,
Richard Priestley of Yorkshire, and Ellis Mutch of Scotland
view some cattle on the grounds during the Canadian
Western Agribition in Regina November 24, 2011.

Photograph by: Bryan Schlosser, Regina Leader-Post

Additional and full-length comments


"We’d definitely come back again," said 21-year-old John Barlow. "It’s definitely a place you’d come back to."







International visitors (left to right) John Barlow
 of Langshire, Richard Priestley of Yorkshire,
and Ellis Mutch of Scotland view some cattle
on the grounds during the Canadian Western
Agribition in Regina November 24, 2011.

Photograph by: Bryan Schlosser, Regina Leader-Post








"My favourite part about being here is the people. You walk around. You talk to people. You’re always learning and as you come back year after year, everyone’s so friendly. I’ve made great friends here. That’s why I keep coming back," said the group's chaperone Jim Barber



1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete