Friday, May 1, 2015

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: Lisa's Corner: Fan Expo Regina has done it again

By Lisa Goudy

Most people probably have heard of Laura Numeroff’s children’s book, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie


The premise is simple. It tells the story of what happens if you give a mouse a cookie and what would happen next and so on and so forth.

Either way, giving a mouse a cookie is essentially saying if you have a taste of something you love, it just leads to something else and something else.

For me, this couldn’t be truer of comic conventions. My first experience of this was at Fan Expo Regina in 2014, followed by two days at San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) International in July 2014. I loved everything about both conventions and had the times of my life.

When I heard the news that Fan Expo Regina would return for 2015, I knew immediately I had to go.

Along with my sister and our best friend, we were excited when last weekend finally arrived because that meant Fan Expo Regina 2015 was here.

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment