Monday, April 30, 2012

Moose Jaw Times-Herald - Lisa's Corner: Crazy weather all the more reason to get outside


By Lisa Goudy

The sun shone brightly in the sky, its ultraviolet rays penetrating my skin. A slight breeze brushed my cheek as I took a walk down Main Street earlier this week. It was another gorgeous summer day, with the temperatures easily in the mid-to-high 20s.

By the time I returned to the office, it occurred to me that not even a week ago, I had woken up to a Winter Wonderland, with white snow covering the grass and lining the rooftops. Not to mention that by the next day or two after the snow, there were puddles from the rain gathered in the streets. The day after I took the walk, the weather was cold and dreary. So what’s with this weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment