Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: Colouring the ‘essence of Saskatchewan’

Moose Jaw-based artist Andrew Meredith to release Sask. colouring book
Moose Jaw artist Andrew Meredith shows one of his designs
from his colouring book, ‘Welcome to Saskatchewan,’ in front
of some of his artwork upstairs above Common Café.
Lisa Goudy/Times-Herald

By Lisa Goudy


Moose Jaw-based artist Andrew Meredith has two homes and as of July 1, he’ll have designed and released two colouring books depicting each.

“Everything is turning out the way I wanted it to in my head,” he said. “I feel like it’s unique because I’ve got two homes. I’ve got a home here in Saskatchewan. I’ve got my other original home in Nova Scotia. So I feel I’m lucky to have two homes.” 

Meredith designed and released a colouring book at the beginning of May called 'Welcome to Great Village,' referencing the name of the place in Nova Scotia where he is from. On July 1 at the ParkArt event in Crescent Park, Meredith will officially launch his second colouring book that he designed, 'Welcome to Saskatchewan.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment