Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: In My Shoes: Living the dream at San Diego Comic-Con

Lisa Goudy, Meghan Goudy and Evangeline Lilly pose for
a photo on the exhibit floor in the San Diego Convention
Center at San Diego Comic-Con 2014 on July 27.
Photo by Meghan Goudy
By Lisa Goudy


Super doesn’t even begin to describe how I felt while at San Diego Comic-Con International 2014.

It was beyond anything I ever could’ve imagined. I’d heard stories for years about it and done research. I always knew it was a big deal.

From programming featuring A-list celebrities to an exhibit floor spanning the length of three football fields, there were more than 130,000 attendees at the event.

But my sister Meghan and I really had no idea how big it really was. It’s impossible to fathom just how many people there were until we were in a crowd like a wall of people, shoulder to shoulder with little to no movement.

Read more

John Malkovich and Benedict Cumberbatch answer a
question during the Dreamworks Animation panel
in Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con 2014 in the
San Diego Convention Center on July 24.
Photo by Lisa Goudy

1 comment: