Friday, June 30, 2017

Moose Jaw Times-Herald: Lisa's Corner: A heartfelt goodbye to Moose Jaw

By Lisa Goudy


Saying goodbye is a part of life.

Now it’s my turn. As of Monday, I will no longer work for the Moose Jaw Times-Herald, as I have accepted another position elsewhere. After more than five years in such a vibrant community, where I have met so many amazing people and had the opportunity to tell your stories and connect with so many of you, it has come time for me to move on.

Half a decade ago I embarked on a journey and moved to Moose Jaw to start work as a reporter/photographer at the Moose Jaw Times-Herald.

Fresh out of journalism school, I hit the ground running, even being assigned a massive house fire in progress just outside the city on my sixth day on the job.

That was just the first of many, many stories I’ve covered in my time here that has allowed me to meet so many wonderful people, from the hard news to the soft news, the good and the bad. 

1 comment: